Do you want to feel more confident in your smile? Here’s how veneers can help.
Perhaps you’ve heard about dental veneers before, particularly from a celebrity or someone whose smile you love. Of course, you don’t have to be walking down the red carpet or starring in a TV show to consider dental veneers. Any healthy individual can get the smile they want when they turn to our Holliston MA dentist Dr. Barbara Preussner for porcelain veneers.
What are Holliston porcelain veneers?
Veneers are thin, durable coverings that bond directly to the front of your teeth to hide a multitude of cosmetic imperfections. Veneers are fully customized based on the size of your teeth and the results you’re looking to achieve. Common problems that porcelain veneers can hide include:
- Misshapen or oddly shaped teeth
- Size issues (teeth that are too short or uneven)
- Discolorations and widespread stains
- Gaps between teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Slightly crooked or misaligned teeth
What are the benefits of getting porcelain veneers?
As anyone who has gotten Holliston Porcelain Veneers will be able to tell you, these simple restorations can go a long way to dramatically improving the overall appearance of your smile. Some of the benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- A quick and easy way to enhance and improve your smile
- Long-lasting results
- A stain-resistant smile
- A stronger and more resilient smile
- Restorations that can last to 15 years before needing to be replaced
- A straighter smile without having to get braces
- Taking years off your appearance and making you look younger
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence
- Smiling more, which is always great for your health and wellbeing
Am I a good candidate for dental veneers?
If you are an adult with a healthy smile but wish that your teeth were whiter, straighter, or more even then chances are good that you could be an ideal candidate for veneers. Whether you want to improve the appearance of one, three, or all teeth that are visible when you smile, our dental team can make this possible with the help of Holliston Porcelain Veneers.
Whether you have questions about porcelain veneers or you want to find out if you’re an ideal candidate, don’t hesitate to call our Holliston MA dental practice today at (508) 429-7125 to schedule your no-risk consultation with Dr. Barbara Preussner.